Self-paced with 6 Months Registration
Online assessment (MCQ)
Ustadh Imraan Mollagee South Africa
In this course, we continue through the book “al-Waraqaat” by Imam al-Juwaini (May Allah have Mercy upon him). The various chapters of Usool al-Fiqh will be taught with a detailed explanation.
1) Types of Speech – أقسام الكلام
(2) Command and Prohibition – الأمر والنهي
(3) General and Specific (texts) – العام والخاص
(4) Ambiguous and Detailed Speech – مجمل والمبين
(5) Definitive and Apparent Speech – النص والظاهر
By studying these chapters of Usool al-Fiqh, the student will gain insights into the various types of Speech (Kalaam) and Texts found within the Qur’an, Sunnah and Speech of the Arabs. With these insights, the student will be able to understand the various texts of the Shari’ah in its proper context and will learn how the extraction of proof is done from these various texts.